A PASSION OF HOSPITALITY
Information we collect
The personal information that is asked to provide, will be made clear along with reasons for collection. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- The contents of the message
- Attachments along with the message or other information
When you book a room in our resort, we may ask for your:
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Cell phone number
- Financial details etc
Note: If you don’t allow to share certain personal data with, then the Horizon Hotel Resort might not be able to provide the services you are looking for.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- While you check-in at our property, we need you to enter into a contract with us.
- To follow the legal obligation.
- For marketing purposes after having your consent.
- Send you emails
How do we share your information?
We may share your personal data with third parties such as:
- Service providers i.e booking & reservation systems and payment processing authorities.
- Other parties involved in our hotel’s management.
- Government and law enforcement agencies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You are completely independent to disable your cookies via your individual browser options. To know further information about cookies management, you can find it in the settings or websites of respective browsers.
How do we protect your personal data?
We at Horizon Hotel Resort are determined to protect the data and put the appropriate security measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability. We also strive to make sure that only the authorized people have the access to your personal data.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the transmission of data over the internet a secure procedure. The thing we can do is to strive our best to secure your personal data transmitted to our site.
Horizon Hotel Resort gives its customers the complete rights to:
- Request to have access to your personal data
- Request to correct your data
- Request to erase your data
- Request to restrict the transmission of your personal data
- Request to transfer your data
Queries of Problems