A PASSION OF HOSPITALITY
Terms and Conditions Horizon Resort Hunza
Important: Visitors are requested to read the below-mentioned terms and conditions before using our site. Your use of the website will indicate that you have read and agreed our terms and conditions.
Note: Do not continue to use Horizon Hotel Resort if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Terms & Conditions during your stay in the Resort
- Guests are requested to adhere to the following Terms & Conditions during your stay at Horizon Resort Hunza.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Any type of armory (Guns, swords, etc) is not allowed and management is not responsible for any penalties by local authorities in this regard.
- Alcoholic drinks and drugs are not allowed on the premises.
- Any article or equipment that may pose a threat to the safety of other guests staying in the hotel is not allowed.
- Don’t scream and sing loudly and maintain the privacy of other guests staying at the Hotel.
- Don’t distribute advertisement goods or sell articles to other guests during your stay at the Hotel.
- Don’t leave your personal belongings in the passages, lobby, or in restaurant.
- Any act of photography that may bother other guests in the hotel are strictly prohibited.
- If a guest requests to extend his/her stay during their stay in the hotel he has to inform us one day in advance and is subject to the availability of the room.
- Be careful of check-in and check-out time, if the check-out time is extended you will have to pay next-day charges (depending on timing).
- Breakfast (complimentary for two) timing is fixed from 7am to 10am after that you have to pay for the breakfast.
- As per government rules and regulations on COVID-19, bring your vaccination certificate
- After 11:00 AM breakfast will be charged at the rate of PKR 750/- rupees per head.
- Bring your COVID vaccination certificate and CNIC.
- Foreigner guests must have a valid Identity OR Passport copy.
Restrictions on use
Limitations on use: This website is owned and operated by the Horizon Hotel Resort and is for commercial use only. In using our site you agree not to modify, transmit, copy, distribute, display, publish, license, create, sell or commercially exploit the information, content, services, documents in any way obtained from this site.
The user should recognize that any unauthorized use of content on this website may subject the user to civil or criminal liability.
Editing, Deleting and Modification
The Horizon Hotel Resort reserves the sole right to change or discontinue any feature from this site at any time.
All the content and material on horizonhunza.com is the property of Horizon Resort Hotel and is protected by the Pakistani and International copyright treaties.
Horizon Hotel Resort owns the intellectual property rights for the material on Horizon Hotel Resort site. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from horizonhunza.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this sites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this site
- Redistribute content from horizonhunza.com
Horizon Hotel Resort reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Information and Press Releases
The website horizonhunza.com may contain information and press releases about the Horizon Hunza Resort and its partners that help to run the business. While the information on the site is believed to be correct. However, errors or mistakes might occur. Information about companies other than ours in the press releases or otherwise, are not to be relied upon as.
The Horizon Hunza Resort has the complete right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time without any notice.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
By accessing this website and getting benefit from the services offered here, you agree by default that Pakistani Law and security agencies govern all such access and the provision of these services.