PLEASE CHECK BELOW THE DETAILS OF THE CANCELLATION AND RESERVATION POLICY.
Horizon Resort Hunza Policies and Terms
- 50% advance payment of the total bill amount should be made from the client for booking confirmation. Your reservation will not be marked confirmed without the advance payment confirmation.
- Horizon Hunza Resort charges you 100% advance payment prior to your Room check-in.
Horizon Resort Hunza applies deduction on the deposited amount in case of booking cancellation, if you are unable to make your appointment without giving prior notice:
- Horizon Hunza Resort charges you 100% advance payment prior to your check-in.
- Cancellation and refund policy:
- 50% refund if canceled 15 days before
- No refund if less than 15 days of arrival
- If your flight is canceled on the day of arrival:
- Guest has to provide proof of ticket with name
- If proof is provided, quest can use the amount deposited within one fiscal year to rebook on prevailing rates.
- If there is a landslide on the way to the Resort on the arrival day:
- Horizon Hotel Resort will confirm NHA regarding the landslide.
- If NHA confirms landslides, quest can use amount deposited within one fiscal year to rebook on prevailing rates.